Here are some of our top recommendations for a better experience watching the videos.
- Check for App update. We frequently offer updates to keep our app working great. Search the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for our app, Wondr to check to see if there is an update available. To check the current App version your device is using, log into our App, click your initials at top left and scroll to bottom.
- To get to the Apple App Store click HERE
- To get to the Google Play Store click HERE
- Download video lessons when you have good Wifi to play back when and where Wifi is weaker. For instructions on how to download lessons, click HERE
- Try a different browser: If Chrome is not working for you, you might try Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox. Different browsers work better on different devices on different networks
- Try a different network: If you are trying to watch at work, be aware that many employers have security settings in place to block the streaming of videos If your videos work on a personal computer but not on your work computer, you may want to reach out to your employer's IT department to make sure the necessary items are whitelisted on your device.
- Clear your cache: Cached data (stored information) can build up in your browser which slows everything down. Clear your cache and try again to force your browser to re-download the video player components. Different browsers have different steps to clear the cache. A quick internet search for direction to clear the cache of your browser can help you accomplish this. Search for 'Clear cache for Chrome' for instructions.
If these suggestions do not help, please submit a request for assistance by clicking Wondr Help Request. We really are here to help you have the best experience possible.