Did you know that your iPhone counts your steps anytime you have your phone with you? It does and you can have those steps show up in Activity in your Wondr account.
Here's how to connect your Wondr Health account to the iHealth app on your iPhone.
1) Make sure you have the latest version of the Wondr Health app
2) Sign in to your Wondr Health account
3) On your iOS device(iPhone) homepage click on the Health App. The health app looks like this -->
4) While in the Health app, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner
5) Under Privacy click on Apps
6) Click on Wondr Health
7) Click on "Turn All Categories On" to sync your steps and weight to your Wondr Health dashboard.
If you need assistance with this, please submit a request for assistance from our Help Desk by clicking HERE.