Here are some of our top recommendations for a better experience watching the videos.
- Try a different browser: Are you having the same experience across all browsers? If not, the inconsistencies could be due to varying plug ins across browsers. Use the browser that you have the best experience. Recommended browsers are Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
- Try a different computer: Many participants participate in this program through their employer. Many employers have security settings in place to block the streaming of videos or block plug ins that are important for a seamless experience. If your videos work on a personal computer but not on your work computer, you may want to reach out to your employer's IT department to make sure the necessary items are whitelisted. Your IT department should have the whitelisted document we provided when your company began offering our program to its employees.
- Clear your cache: Sometimes video and closed captioning files get cached (stored information) in your browser. Clear your cache and try again to force your browser to re-download the video player components. Different browsers have different steps to clear the cache. A quick internet search for direction to clear the cache of your browser can help you accomplish this.
- Download our mobile app: Our team has dedicated time to making sure the program can travel with you. When watching on a mobile device we always recommend our mobile app for the best experience. Available in the Google Play and iOS App Stores. Click here to download.
- If you have downloaded our mobile app, make sure to check if there is an update available. We frequently offer updates to keep our app working great.
- Check your internet speed: A good internet connection is vital for streaming videos. Check your internet speed by going to a search engine, such as Google or Bing, and search Speed Test. We recommend having an internet speed of at least 25 MBPS to watch the videos in SD.
- If you find that your internet speed is slow, you might consider taking advantage of free wifi offered by many places including most public libraries. You will also find hot spots for wifi at places like local coffee shops and many casual restaurants.
If these suggestions do not help, please submit a request for assistance by clicking here Wondr Help Request. We really are here to help you have the best experience possible.