Your username is the email address you registered with. If you have seen emails about your Wondr account in your email inbox, you will want to use that email address. You might have used your work email address or you might have used a personal email address. If you have a previous account, you may have used a different email address for your new account. Make sure to use your current account username to see your current account content.
Your current username/email address is given in the Welcome email for Week 1. Check the junk/spam folder if you do not see this email in your inbox or check another email account, so work instead of personal or vice versa.
You may also follow the steps below to retrieve the username for your account.
- Go to https://www.wondrhealth.com/Login.html.
- Click on Forgot username.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Submit.
- You will receive an email with the username(s) associated with that address.
- If you have had more than 1 account, make sure to check the dates each username was set up and use the most recent one to find the most recent account.
- If you have forgotten your password and would like information on how to reset it via email please click here.
- If you have forgotten your password and would like information on how to reset it via text message please click here.
If you need assistance, please click HERE to submit a request for assistance from our Help Team.