We would love to have you take our program. If you are enrolling through a group or employer, whether you are eligible to take our program varies by group. Criteria specific to your group will be evaluated when processing your enrollment.
If you are unsure if your employer is offering the program, check for a program announcement in your email or check here: https://wondrhealth.com/eligibility-search.
*Note: re-enrollment will need to be completed through a web browser. Although you can use a mobile browser to complete enrollment, it is not currently accessible through our mobile app.
Enrolling though Employer or Group
- Please visit the employer specific link you received in your email announcement. The link will start with www.wondrhealth.com and will have a key word to get you to the correct enrollment page.
- If you are unsure about your enrollment link, use this page to check if your employer is offering the program: https://wondrhealth.com/eligibility-search.
- Once you find the correct page, click on the "Get Started" button to begin.
- If you do not see the "Get Started" button, see next section.
- Enter the email address you would like to enroll your account under and click "Next".
- Enter in a password to create your account and click "Next".
- Complete all questions to submit your enrollment. Your enrollment has been submitted when you see a page titled "We've received your application".
I don't see the "Get Started" button?
- If you do not see a "Get Started" button on your program landing page then your employer is not currently running a class and is not currently accepting new enrollments.
- If you would like to be notified when a new enrollment period begins, click "Join the Waitlist". You will receive an email inviting you to sign up at the next opportunity.
- Note: Signing up for the waitlist does not automatically enroll you in the next class. When you receive the email that the next enrollment period is open, please come back to the program landing page and click "Get Started" to begin your enrollment process.
If you need further assistance, please click here to submit a request for assistance from our Member Care Team.